One of the most important steps in my financial journey occurred three months ago. I joined a small group of like-minded people who were forming an online “school” of sorts for both surviving and actually making money from the economic insanity of the last few years.
It’s called the Elevation Group, and it was created to essentially teach regular people how to prepare for what’s happening, and how to make money during the process. It’s been incredible. I almost instantly became a partner, and contacted the managers to learn how to work more with the program.
Anyone can join. The only requirement is being able to accept that our economic future might be dim, and radical steps might need to be taken to prepare for what’s coming. Click here to open the website up in a new window.
Thousands Prepare Who Never Thought They Could:
We learn real-world, actionable courses about how the world of money works. Every word is both informative and info that you can actually act on — after every lesson you’ll be able to literally go out and make good on the info.
The group teaches you how inflation is actually a way to make money, secrets about the “credit score” game, what the cheapest asset possible is right now, how to strategically make money during a collapsing economy and, well, you get the point.
If you like to study just for the sake of studying, this isn’t for you; if you like to be able to learn useful financial information, then this should be your cup of tea.
The content in the membership website includes videos, audio, as well as text. This is great because the important stuff literally has teachers teaching the subject matter in a simple and concise manner, while using markers and a white board for visual support. It’s like the good side of a class-room education without needing the tests — education without the pointless bureaucracy.
What You’re Going to Learn:
To say I’ve learned a “lot” is a huge understatement. I’ve been blown away. I knew it would be good, but the level of detail has been incredible, and the topics have been topics I’ve been putting off learning until now.
Here’s what The Elevation Group has covered so far… and new guides are still being put together:
- Gold and Silver. This alone makes it worth the time and money. The gold information is probably the best I’ve seen and is by Michael Maloney. After signing up and seeing his views, I instantly bought a copy of his gold and silver book, creatively named “Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver.” The guy knows his stuff, and goes through a history of paper currency, explains the different between currency and money, and explains when the best time to buy gold and silver is. Again, this alone makes the whole thing worth it.
- Wealth Transfers. This is absolutely the most important bit of investing economics you can learn. Money isn’t disappearing — it’s simply changing hands. When the government spends money, it’s taking from one group and giving to another. Understanding this means you’ll know which markets to stay away from and which to enter — and when.
- Economic Cycles. As a type of extension of wealth transfers, economic cycles are essentially when to predict market-sized booms — learning how these work is absolutely critical to beating the overall market.
- Beating Inflation. Beating inflation isn’t as simply as only buying gold — that’s just one part. The next steps include what they explain in the course. I’m not going to explain the steps in detail simply because it’s not my group and I’m pretty sure explaining the “how” aspect of it all would get me kicked out — so I’ll obviously hold off.
- Improving Credit. While this wasn’t a huge deal for me because I’m more of an all-cash or nothing kind of guy, if you have a mortgage, student loans, business loan, or anything else, uh, you need to sign up. The level of detail that they go through explaining how to use credit secrets to improve your score and lower your interest was just intense.
- Family Legacy. Nothing on earth is as important as family is to me. Because of that, I really appreciated this section of the group’s education. We’ve learned how to use basic principled thinking to prepare our children to become successful as well, in order to build a financial dynasty. This was both touching and powerful.
- Prepare for Worst. Preparing for the worst isn’t just about your portfolio and some physical gold and silver. Other stuff is necessary, and it’s covered as well.
- International Investing. Again, I won’t go into exactly what they explain, but I will say that they’re absolutely right — if most of your money is tied to the dollar and/or US stocks, you need to sign up right now in order to find out how to invest internationally.
- Diary Entries. This is my personal favorite part of the group. The leader, Mike Dillard, is one of my all time favorite business heroes because you can learn a lot just by watching the guy. He has a special section of the website where he simply gets personal — he explains his thoughts on a more raw, real level, rather than just the professional “financial commentary” perspective. This makes the entire experience that much more sincere and legitimate.
This is the most comprehensive online financial school I’ve seen that covers what’s going on in the “real” world — it’s not just absurd “theoretical” concepts that seem to be so common in financial circles.
My Overall Thoughts:
If you don’t know how to invest in “wealth cycles”, then this is for you.
If you have any debt at all and don’t have fantastic credit, then this is for you.
If you think the economy is going to tank and you want to prepare, then this is for you.
If you are convinced inflation is going to get much, much worse and you want to be ready, then this is for you.
I’m willing to put my personal reputation on the line — this is a membership that anyone serious about their financial future needs to sign up for. It’s just a basic part of being educated and being a good steward with what you’ve been given.
When you click this link, you’ll be taken to a video by Mike Dillard, the founder. He doesn’t use snappy sales techniques or anything — he doesn’t have to. Watch the video, sign up for the free webinar, and learn what you can while you can still prepare.
Once you sign up, let me know — we can personally talk over the different lessons and guides. It’ll be fun for both of us. There are only 250 seats for the next free webinar, which I believe is tomorrow. Let me know if you get a seat.
In the coming months and years, as the economy stumbles downward further and further, there’s no need to be fearful. If you learn and prepare now, you’ll be more likely to be just fine. But that requires taking active steps, and being willing to actually invest in an education.
If we don’t — there’s simply no one to blame but ourselves.