If you’re going to buy gold and silver, then buy actual coins.
Not gold and silver stocks, gold and silver mutual funds, or even complicated “gold ETF” investments.
Buy actual bullion coins minted by a government — preferably the United States. Nothing fancy like “rare” coins — just simple bullion coins.
Signup below, and I’ll email you my 12-page guide on gold and silver coins. It covers the best coins to buy, where to buy, and which coins to avoid. Reading this guide could save you thousands — or more.
On this page, and in the free guide you’ll get at the end of this page, you’ll learn everything you need to know about picking and buying these gold and silver coins — including a warning about gold coin scams.
Why You Need to Own Gold:
There are literally dozens of legitimate reasons for buying gold, but the top four most powerful reasons are easily the following:
- Beating Inflation. Over time, inflation destroys currencies much faster than most governments would ever dare report. Right now, inflation is much higher than the US government is reporting, and gold is one of the few assets surviving the last few years.
- Monetary Collapse. This is scary to talk about, and many experts try not to discuss it publicly — but it’s a risk. If our monetary system collapses, gold is one of the few assets that will retain it’s value for years — even decades — after the collapse. Other assets — cars, houses, “stuff” — are far too volatile and can break down. Gold is God’s money.
- Long-Term Security. Gold has the best long-term track record of any asset in the history of man. Civilizations rise and fall, houses burn, corporations collapse, but a box of gold coins has always been a fortune.
- Profit Potential. We’re in the middle of a gold bull market. This means tons of profit potential. The economy is still far from “recovering” from the problems, and the Federal Reserve is talking about printing another trillion dollars in bailouts. While this isn’t a sure thing at all, mixed with the above reasons, it’s still a hefty incentive for smart investors.
Why Buy Coins? Because:
There are plenty of reasons to get bullion coins instead of mutual funds or ETFs, but here are the three most basic pros:
- They’re Real. Gold “ETFs” and other funds are based on you believing there’s gold in a vault somewhere. Unfortunately, many don’t have gold anywhere — they just don’t. Never trust the paperwork of a billion dollar corporation when it comes to what’s really on the books or in a vault somewhere.
- They’re Handy. You can move them around without contacting bankers. Gold bars are usually too big to be of much use, unless you’re trying to store hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gold, and even then, coins would probably be better.
- They’re Secure. Mutual funds can go belly up because of fraud. ETFs are worth jack squat if it all hits the fan. Stocks aren’t even necessarily tied to real gold. If you have gold bullion, you’re set. If gold goes up, so does your investment. It’s simple, and that’s always a good extra when investing.
Remember, this is just the very basic intro. You can get the entire guide delivered to your inbox… get it right now: