The entire world is going a little mad right now, and I’ve spent the last few days responding to emails from readers. Israel stocks dropped 7% in one day. Futures for US stocks took a strong dive. Asian stocks almost went through a crash. This all happened, of course, because the world economy is getting worse and the US just lost its AAA credit rating.
So what should you do right now? Exactly what you should have done last week, last month, and last year — good strategy always works. That’s why it’s good.
Read below to see what I’m doing and what plenty of our readers have decided to do:
- Join the Elevation Group. Well over 50 of this newsletter’s readers have already joined and are talking about every new lesson published by the group. It’s a website that networks like-minded individuals who are making an absolute killing in the last few years because we actually understand economics. Lot’s of talk about the details of hyperinflation, stagflation, and investing in a way that makes money no matter what. Sign up for the webinar to learn more if you haven’t already joined.
- Don’t Stop Investing. Investing consistently is always a way of cutting risks — over time, you invest throughout the dips and still make money during bull markets. Don’t overly speculate — if the assets you’re buying are good assets, then it’s a good time to buy them. That’s why asset allocation is so important. I’ll be writing more about this over the next few months — it’s so important, it can’t be overstated.
- Research the Permanent Portfolio Fund. The permanent portfolio is a strategy where you have a portfolio with a lot of gold and silver, plenty of Swiss currency, bonds, and international stocks. It’s a fantastic portfolio for surfing profits while the US stumbles. This fund is beating the market by almost 5% this week alone. It’s out-performed stocks this month, this year, and this decade. I’m serious. I’m proud of this disclaimer: I have a lot of money in the fund. Read more here.
- Think Long Term. Ignore the daily markets — they change constantly and can’t be counted on. Every great investor has bad days. The richest man in the world lost $8 billion in just a few days — he’ll probably be back up within the year or so. I know it’s not comforting, but every portfolio and every market has down time — even gold and silver aren’t immune. That’s why you think long term and ignore the noise.
- Read This Book Right Now. It’s the best book you can read about investing in a way that doesn’t get destroyed if America gets hit. Read the information page — that alone has a small education on it. This is by Casey Research, the best research group out there. I partnered with them and they sent me a free copy — it’s amazing. Read more.
- Learn About Inflation. I wrote a 16-part course on inflation, deflation, stagflation, and what it all means. Click here, and read at least a few pages — it’s all free. If you have friends and family members who might be interested, let them know about that free course. Read more.
Last of all, know that the world has been warned of this for decades. Economists who believe in the free market and reject the notion that government can’t print away the laws of economics have predicted all of this would happen. Jim Rogers, Richard Maybury, even leftist George Soros have pointed out that the governments of the world have responded with complete insanity and shouldn’t be trusted.
Join Over 8,000 Investors:
In less than 15 minutes a week, you'll learn everything you need to know about gold prices, the collapsing dollar, and the real inflation rate.
Thousands of investors have already signed up for the newsletter and are getting the info for free: